The company produces stainless steel plates, stainless steel tubes, stainless steel rods, stainless steel angles, stainless steel channels, stainless steel flanges and other stainless steel products. The main are: 304, 304L, 304H, 321, 321H, 316, 316L, 317L, 310S, 347H, 904L and other models.
Duplex stainless steel 2205 standard number: ASTM A240/A240M--01 Duplex stainless steel 2205 alloy is a duplex stainless steel composed of 22% chromium, 2.5% molybdenum and 4.5% nickel-nitrogen alloy. It has high strength, good impact toughness and good overall and local stress corrosion resistance.
Surface Finish of Stainless Steel Sheet
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
|Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
Advantages (2205 stainless steel plate, 2205 stainless steel, duplex stainless steel 2205, 2205 stainless steel material):
1) The yield strength is more than double that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel, and it has the necessary forming requirements.
2) It has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking, even the duplex stainless steel with the lowest alloy content has a higher resistance to stress corrosion cracking than austenitic stainless steel.
3) The corrosion resistance of the most commonly used 2205 duplex stainless steel in many media is better than that of the common 316L austenitic stainless steel, while the super duplex stainless steel has extremely high corrosion resistance.
4) It has good local corrosion resistance. Compared with austenitic stainless steel with equivalent alloy content, its wear corrosion resistance and fatigue corrosion resistance are better than austenitic stainless steel.
5) The coefficient of linear expansion is lower than that of austenitic stainless steel, which is close to that of carbon steel. It is suitable for connecting with carbon steel and has important engineering significance, such as the production of composite plates or linings.
Packing: seaworthy wooden pallets,water proof paper,pvc film,interleaving paper, in 20' or 40' container or as per customers' requirements.
-- 20ft GP:5898mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High)
-- 40ft GP:12032mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High)
-- 40ft HC:12032mm(Lengh)x2352mm(Width)x2698mm(High)